- The aluminum leg brace is made of aluminum, with a soft foam inside. This is very comfortable for patients, which is designed in accordance with the surgery and laminated to allow precisepositioning.
- The brace is designed to ﬁt the shape of paws andlegs.
- Ventilations provides air circulation which helps patients feelcomfortable.
- Use for supporting hands before surgeries.
- Ankle injuries, dislocations,sprains.
- Made of special aluminum alloy.
- Soft and breathablefoam.
- Velcro locks
- Consulting doctors before using.
- Patients position: lying orsitting.
- Brace check: Choose the suitable size of brace, the same size with the injured leg of patients. Take the brace out of bag, check it and keep the brace open.
Step 1: Put the leg into the brace with the correct direction. Brace should ﬁt the paw.
Step 2: Keep the brace neatly, take the middle string ﬁrst, then upper and lower strings. Adjust it from loose to tight, make sure that it in neat enough, do not cause pain and pinch the circulation.
- Putting in dry place.
- Washing by hands with soap and water, drying in cool place.
- Do not wash and dry by washing machine (No using bleach).
6. Size and Product code:
Aluminum short leg splint
Aluminum long leg splint
727S - 727M - 727L
728S - 728M - 728L