- Made of aluminum alloy, lined inside a soft foam layer.
- The splint is straight, can easily be curved for holding the finger in functional place while using.
- Fix finger joints in functional positions when being injured, enhance treatment and protect fingers from injuries.
- Fix and protect finger’s phalanges from peripheral fracture.
- Injuries at the fingertips.
- Fractures of fingers
- Injuries of phalanges
4. Instruction for use:
- Curve the splint to fit the fingertip, depending on the length of the finger.
- Use scotch tape to fix the 2 sides of the splint together in order to create certainty at the fingertip.
- Putting in dry place.
- Washing by hands with soap and water, drying in cool place.
- Do not wash and dry by washing machine (No using bleach).