- Fixed, stabilized post-traumatic ankle joints, after surgery.
- Anti-rotation in lying position of leg injury.
- Cervical neck fracture in elderly people with no indication for surgery.
- After surgery around the mortar, femoral neck, knee joints and ankle.
- H2 anti-rotation brace is indicated for the above cases, keeping the legs straight and preventing.
- Cotton , non-woven fabric, breathable fabric, tricot fabric …
- Velcro lock, aluminum alloy brace.
- Putting in dry place.
- Washing by hands with soap and water, drying in cool place.
- Do not wash and dry by washing machine (No using bleach).
5. Instructions for use:
- Patient posture: Sitting or lying.
- Remove the brace from the bag, fully open the straps, check the belt in the open position.
- Wear, install the brace gently, avoid causing pain to the patient depending on the posture. Fix each step from loose to tight (strong enough, no pain or pinching).
- Check the movement of adjacent joints in the allowed posture for each specific injury as directed by the specialist.
- Instruct patients to maintain the necessary posture, periodically check the fixed term for each specific injury as directed by a specialist.
6. Size and product code:
Long detorsion splint H2