- Sticking Neoprene.
- Velcro hock and loop.
- Light and wide aluminium splint inside.
- Open front design helps it easy to remove, convennient to use
- Two velcro cords can move up or down to increase product’s consistance.
- Two wide almunium splints can fold back and support during flexion, prevent wrong poses that can hurt knee joints.
- Provide support to fix, limit movement for osteoarthritis, degenerative knee joint.
- Prevent knee joint effusion for people who have certain knee problems.
- Give common first-aid for patella, knee joint.
- Suitable product especially for patients who need motion functional ability recovery after knee joint, tendon and ligament surgery.
*Users are recommended to refer doctor’s advices to get the best treatment result.
Choose suitable size with knee circumference, check the product before use and follow these steps:
Step1: Open brace totally and place the brace horizontally at knee. The wide end at thigh and the narrowend at calf. (Picture 1).
Step 2: The strap let open, round the pads with loops inside and hold tight to thigh as long as the curving point right at the patella.
Step 3: Stick the pad with hook on the upper and fix until the strap tighten on knee.Wrap 2 straps in the order and fix them (Picture 3).
- Avoid wrapping too tight as the blood circulation can be affected during usage.
- Should use regularly.
- During usage, if abnormal symptoms happen such as rash or allergy, stop using and ask for doctor’s advices.
- Store at dry place, stay away from high heat sources and avoid direct contact with flame.
- Hand washing wih laundry detergent, without chemicals.
- Do not wash and dry by machine.