- Fix, stabilize shoulder joints.
- Dislocating shoulder joints.
- Fixed after surgery on shoulder joint.
- Fracture of the arm bones.
- Acute and chronic shoulder arthritis.
- Cotton fabric, non-woven fabric and breathable fabric.
- Velcro lock.
- Putting in a cool dry place.
- Washing by hand with water and soap, dry in a cool place.
- Do not wash and dry by machines (do not use bleach).
5. Instructions for use:
- Patient posture: sitting or standing.
- Remove the belt from the bag, fully open the straps, examine the belt in an open position
- Put on the front pocket, then attach the back bandage, so that it is tight enough to secure it.
- Check the movement of adjacent joints in the allowed posture for each specific injury as designated by a specialist.
- Instruct patients to keep necessary fixed postures, check fixed deadlines for each specific injury as prescribed by specialist doctors.
6. Size and product code:
Length olecranon to
metacarpal knuckle (cm)